Latest Opportunities in Etisalat Telecommunications

Latest Opportunities in Etisalat Telecommunications

Latest Opportunities in Etisalat Telecommunications

In 1976,Emirates Telecommunication Group Company PJSC – Etisalat was established. It works as a joint stock-company between an International Aeradio Limited, a British Company, and local partners as well. In Abu Dhabi company Headquarter was based. Over forty years ago in UAE, Etisalat was established as the country’s first telecommunications services provider which became an international blue-chip organization. Latest Opportunities in Etisalat Telecommunications.

Latest Opportunities in Etisalat Telecommunications

Its services are provided to 148 million subscribers in 15 countries across the world. The ownership was changed in 1983,the government of UAE held a 60% share in the company and the remaining 40% were traded for public. The UAE central government gave the company the right for the wire and wireless telecommunication service when they issued Federal Law No.1,in 1991. The services were provided in the country and other countries as well.

A multinational Emirati based telecommunications services provider is the only Etisalat company. Now it is working in more than 15 countries across the world. Etisalat is the 14th biggest mobile network service provider all over the world,which has a total customers of more than 167 million from each part of the world but in UAE it is only a net service provider. Law also gave the total right to issue licenses for owning, importing, manufacturing as well as  the use of operating telecommunication equipment. Latest Opportunities in Etisalat Telecommunications.

Etisalat got regulatory and control powers, which make it the no.1 in the UAE. The law made provisions for the development of the telecommunication sector of the country in order to protect the country’s economic development of UAE.

It is also one of the biggest development programmes for the UAE Federal Government. Etisalat won accolades from across the world for its national popularity. In November 2013, Etisalat officially sponsored Cyprus First Division side Anorthosis Famgusta. In2013, Etisalat was termed the most powerful company in the UAE.

There are lots of internet hubs but Etisalat is one of the Internet hubs in the Middle East (AS8966), which gives the connectivity service to other telecommunications operators in the country, also the largest carrier of international voice traffic in the Middle East and Africa and ranked as the 12th largest voice carrier in the world.

October 2008 was very lucky for UAE because Etisalat has 510 roaming agreements covering 186 countries and enabling Blackberry, 3G, GPRS and voice roaming. Etisalat also became well named in New York, London, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Paris and Singapore. In December 2011 Etisalat got started with the commercial launch of Etisalat 4G LTE Network making it more powerful.

 Let  me  tell  you  why  work  in  Etisalat? 

Etisalat also encourages learning and community developmental activities.Etisalat has created a world of complete connectivity and a world which makes collaboration much proper and

easier, to reach the level of creativity and the speed as well, which has become a real challenge for Etisalat. To chase the challenge,the company with the best talent is working.

Etisalat culture is designed to attract the best of talent and provide the working environment opportunities to develop and contribute their full potential for the country’s development. Now let’s talk about the company environment. Latest Opportunities in Etisalat Telecommunications.

The work environment at Etisalat is professional and challenging as well. To continually provide a professional experience to the employees. Working as a team across all departments is always Etisalat’s priority to achieve collective success, as Etisalat believes in oneness success.Your achievement and development matters for Etisalat more than anything and your professionalism, diligence and creativity are highly demanded for a better success.

Disclaimer: Weblink is not a recruiting agency, it is just to share jobs available around the world. Once you click on the apply/job title, It will direct you to the career page of your concerned job provider.Do check it. It should also be clear that Weblink is not involved directly or indirectly in any stage of recruitment. Latest Opportunities in Etisalat Telecommunications.

Click Here for latest job opening in Etisalat