Civil Engineer Job Description Sample
In this section we will update regarding the key aspect of job of a civil Engineer. Following requirements often required and published for a civil Engineer job in Dubai or Middle East. Civil Engineer Job Description Sample.
Our company is urgently looking to hire Civil engineer to design, develop and construct a multiple range of projects of the physically and naturally built environment. Having dynamic career and skills and exposure can apply for the position.
- You would be responsible for developing and designing, creating and maintaining small/large scale construction projects on timely and sustainable manners.
- Conducting site tests and analyzing data of various reports (maps, tests, drawings etc).
- Responsible for taking technical and feasibility reports and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications. Engineering job in Dubai.
- Will also assess potential risks, materials and costs of the project.
- Making advice and provide resolution to any emerging problems/deficiencies from time to time.
- Structure handling over and services for use in the project.
- Monitoring and compiling the report on project progress.
- Purchasing equipment/materials and managing budgets for the same.
- Following the defined guidelines for work and regulations including permits, safety measures and deliver technical files and other technical documentation when required.
- Having past working experience in civil engineering
- Should have knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCA ,Civil 3D or similar etc.
- Knowledge of site layout, grading techniques, utility design, erosion control, regulatory approval.
- Having project management and supervision skills.
- Must possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Having License of professional engineer.
- Education BS/MA in Civil Engineering or equivalent.