HOW TO APPLY FOR EHSAS EMERGENCY CASH PROGRAM
Imran Khan, prime minister of Pakistan presented Ehsas Emergency Cash Program on 1st of April, 2020 to offer money related help to families confronting the COVID’19 emergency. The program’s drive worth is 144 billion to help million penniless families.
The government has started the enrollment procedure. Each deserving applicant will get 12000 rupees. Roughly around 10 million families will be benefited from this program according to chairman of Ehsaas Program, Dr.Sania Nishtar. People can register it either through sms or online. A guideline is given below for the registration.
Only one person from one family can apply and here is a list of people who can not apply:
- Who do not have a valid CNIC.
- Own a visa or have applied.
- Have abroad travelling history.
- Those who have bills for more than 10000 rupees.
- Government employees.
- Enlisted to any other relief scheme.
- Individuals who have mobile bills equal to or more than 1000 rupees.
- Type your CNIC number and send it to 8171.
- If the applicant is blocked due to some reason, he will be notified.
- Later you will receive a message that you have been registered if the process is successful so far.
- Now contact the administration and visit the link after receiving message.
Visit the online NADRA portal at https://ehsaas.nadra.gov.pk/ehsas/ to see the eligibility criteria for the program.
- Enter your CNIC and phone number and choose the network you are using.
- A code will be given, click on submit to go forward.
- The final step is to mention your residential address and accept the terms and conditions given.
How to apply in Urdu
They can download the PDF file containing all the information in Urdu if they don’t feel ease while applying in English. This will be more easy for you as the details will be in your language.
People will be considered needy after applying in the program. After verification, they will receive SMS informing them that which bank they should go for withdrawing money.
How will the ones eligible be recognized?
With the help of given data of the applicants, it will be easy for them to know the source of their income, what property they have and passports data related to abroad traveling. The data provided will be able to recognize the needy people more accurately.
A battle to bring the wrecked situation towards steadiness is continued. Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program is presented for the individuals who are needy and affected financially because of the lockdown. 12000 rupees will be given for their fundamental costs. They will have the option to utilize the sum of money within a quarter of a year. The target is to satisfy the hunger of poor people and keep them away from starvation. Enrollment has been begun and in some areas, money is transferred to numerous individuals. Ehsas Emergency Cash Program government of Pakistan.