Job Vacancy administration assistant Consulate of Japan Dubai
Consulate-General of Japan in Dubai is
looking for an Administration Assistant
Due date: June 10th, 2021. Jobs in Dubai 2021.
Accounting, Staff Management and General Affairs. Should be Excellent in Japanese and English communication.
Arabic preferred but not Mandatory.
Basic computer skils Word and Excel)
Hands-on experience in accounting, staff management.
administration assistant Consulate of Japan Dubai
1. Job Summary
Accounting, Staff Management, and General Affairs.
(1) Excelent in Japanese and English communication. Preferably in Arabic as well but it’s not necessary.
(2)Basic computer skills (Word and Excel)
(3) Work experience in accounting, staff management, general affairs would be preferable.
(4) Team work oriented attitude
(5) Flexibility for overtime work (Overtime allowance will be paid)
3. Working conditions and benefits
(1) When to start working: 1st of September, 2021
(2) No. of open position: 1
(3) Working hours: Basically, Sunday-Thursday 8:00-16:45 (1h break)
Holiday: Friday, Saturday and Consulate holidays.
A. Salary: Up to AED 9,000. (Depends on your experience in the same field, including allowances).
B. Contract: Probation period of 3 months. Contract will be renewed every year.
C. Benefits offered to the selected candidate: Medical insurance, Yearly bonus offered. It is also bed note that No allowances will be provided for housing, transportation, meals, and returning ticket to home country.
4. How to apply
You may choose following one of two ways to submit your application for the subject position. It must arrive before the due date of June 10th 2021.
(1) Via E-mail: email@example.com
(2) Via mail: P.O Box 9336
5. Required documents
Application form in the format of (Excel), (PDF) Both typed and handwritten application form is acceptable but kindly write in block letters.
It is also to be noted that only those who pass the document screening will be contacted. Documents sent to
us will not be returned. We appreciate your understanding in this regards.